The Fire Provisions section of this handbook contains very important information. Each tenant should be familiar with the information provided on the following pages. Listed below are a number of links to help find specific information quickly and easily.
Brookfield is proud of its efforts to provide the highest possible level of fire and life safety protection, which include fire safety education, as well as emergency planning It is important that each Brookfield tenant is well informed on all issues related to fire and life safety through the following measures:
- Tenants are given materials describing emergency guidelines and bomb threat checklists for distribution to all employees.
- The Tenant Fire Safety Team personnel receive training from the building’s Emergency Action Plan Director and through the Tenant Emergency Procedure Manual written specifically for your building.
- Brookfield holds semi-annual fire life safety drills to insure tenants know how to react in an emergency.
- Brookfield provides additional fire life safety training for tenants through an on line life safety training website that provides training modules in fire, medical, bomb threats, power failures and access to all of the building’s safety resources.
- Brookfield, in conjunction with security consultants, holds seminars for tenants as well as building staff. Seminar topics include fire life safety, bomb threat preparedness, and other non-fire emergencies related issues.